Learn all the Essentials of Grant Writing at this 1-day workshop, the Most Comprehensive Grant Writing Workshop in the region!
Learn the essential skills needed to get started in grant writing or build upon your current knowledge. This course is just in time to help you develop those complicated New York State grants whose deadlines are quickly approaching, as well as federal, foundation and corporate grant applications.
Margit Brazda Poirier, a nationally-certified grant professional (GPC), will teach this 1-day workshop in Rochester, New York on: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 from 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with a hot lunch included.
Space is limited to allow for 1:1 attention so register now!
The Essentials of Grant Writing Workshop is for Nonprofits, Businesses and Grant Professionals that…
- Need to save time and streamline the grant writing process.
- Want to leave with specific skills and resources to write their grant proposals.
- Want to be able to find, apply and receive grant funding for future projects.
During the Essentials of Grant Writing Workshop, you will learn:
- How to plan and build your grant application so funders WANT to award your organization with grants!
- All about the current climate of philanthropy.
- Our grant seeking process in 7 simple steps.
- How to find the best grant opportunities for your specific needs.
- Tips for writing specific sections of a typical grant proposal.
- How to prepare additional materials and documents you need for all grant applications.
As you can see, this is not an event where you will hear general concepts of how to apply for grants. You will leave knowing how to find and apply for grants in the future AND gain specific skills and resources that will benefit you for years to come.
The investment to attend Essentials of Grant Writing is $297 and can pay off 10-fold in the grants you receive after the event. A recent workshop attendee won $28,000 in grants within 3 months after one of my workshops.
Contact me, Margit Brazda Poirier directly at 585-314-7869 or email@example.com with any questions.
P.S. Do you know someone else who would benefit from this workshop? Please feel free to forward them this announcement or have them contact me directly with any questions.
Many thanks to our sponsor, Canandaigua National Bank!