Join the Association of Fundraising Professionals for breakfast on September 26 for our 2019 Meet the Funders panel. We will bridge expert advice from both funders and nonprofit executives who are known for having strong collaborative partnerships.
Our moderator, Margit Brazda Poirier, Founder and Owner of Grants4Good, has over a decade of experience as a grant writer. Margit will facilitate discussion on how to develop funder-grantee engagement practices, best practices and common mistakes of submitting grant proposals, thoughts on co-developing plans/programs, and answer questions from the audience.
Participating Funders Include:
– Simeon Banister, VP Community Programs, Rochester Area Community Foundation
– Ajamu Kitwana, VP/Director Community Impact, ESL Charitable Foundation
– Matthew Kuhlenbeck, President and CEO, Greater Rochester Health Foundation
Participating Nonprofit Executives Include:
– Meaghan de Chateauvieux, President and CEO, Willow Domestic Violence Center
– Ann Marie Cook, President and CEO, Lifespan