We understand the challenges of our customers…
Nonprofit organizations and businesses need grants but dread writing them.
Grants are very competitive and only the best proposals get funded.
Lack of time and staff are the greatest challenges to grant seeking.
Our mission is to be the catalyst that helps organizations turn their ideas into reality© through the power of grants. The result for our customers? More grants in less time.
We work with nonprofit organizations of all sizes, municipalities, schools, and businesses throughout the U.S. Our projects include youth education, environmental technologies, arts & culture, health, human services and more.
See our Upcoming Events for free or low-cost opportunities for your organization.
Last year, a national study of nonprofit organizations in the U.S. showed that the biggest barrier to getting grants is the lack of time and staff …to not only write the grants, but to find the best funding opportunities.
The second biggest reason people do not write grants is the competition. There are approximately 1.4 million nonprofit organizations in the U.S. who are eligible for grant funding. That’s a lot of competition. But…there are also over 100,000 foundations in the U.S. that award grants AND many state and federal grant opportunities. Most of these foundations have to give out a certain amount of money each year – so there are always grant opportunities!
Our training sessions are unique because participants develop their grant proposal as they learn! You will leave not only more knowledgeable, but actually having put your new skills to use.
“Getting grants is both an art and a science, but it’s not a mystery. We have a proven step-by-step process that helps organizations find and get grants quickly and easily.”
– Margit Brazda Poirier, GPC, M.S.
Owner and Founder
Our Most Popular Results-Oriented Workshops
- Introduction to Grant Writing: The basics, all in one workshop.
- How to Find the Best Grant Opportunities: Learn how to research and find the grant opportunities that are most closely aligned with your organization’s funding needs.
- The Complex World of Budgets: Understand how to create Program Budgets for foundation, corporate, state and federal grants.
- How to Develop and Use Logic Models: Learn how develop a program logic model/chart that can lead to winning grant proposals.
- Grant Writing for Nonprofit Professionals – Understand the unique requirements for nonprofits and learn how to write the common elements of ALL grant proposals.
- Grant Writing for Businesses – Learn of grant opportunities specific to for-profit businesses and the key things you need to do to prepare winning grant applications.
Our workshops and webinar evaluations consistently show that participants rate their experience very good or excellent over 90% of the time.
“I really enjoyed the workshop format, especially in comparison to other workshops I’ve been to through other organizations. Margit is wonderful – very hands-on and has great tips. Thank you!” – Jackie S., Thompson Health
Margit Brazda Poirier, GPC, Owner of Grants4Good LLC is a regular speaker and presenter at national professional conferences and meetings, such as the Grant Professionals Association, Association of Fundraising Professionals, colleges and universities, and numerous small nonprofits and businesses.
Recent topics have included:
- Grants for the Arts
- How to Find and Get Grants
- The Truth About Grants
- Successful Grant Seeking Strategies
- Answering the Sustainability Question [in Grant Applications]
We also develop talks customized to serve YOUR audience. Contact us for a free phone consultation to find out how we can meet your grant seeking needs.
“Great topic! It gave me a new perspective and resources to apply to my organization.” – Lauren A.
Grants4Good LLC holds several webinars per year and can develop customized webinars to serve your organization’s staff, board and volunteers. See our Upcoming Events or Contact Us to determine how we can help your organization maximize its grant seeking results through distance learning.
Comments from a recent webinar through the Grant Professionals Association:
“Very good presentation. Logical and easy to follow with useful tidbits and advice.” – Jay J.
“It was well-presented and informative and made me think of sustainability in a whole new way.” – Patti G.
“Very informative…Margit is wonderful!” – Amy H.
Grant research and writing does not have to be a time-consuming chore that interferes with your work.
We can help navigate the complex environment of grant seeking with our one-on-one consultations by working with you to:
- find the best funding opportunities for your programs;
- coach you through the grant seeking process; and,
- develop various elements of your grant proposal, including project logic models and complex budgets.
Contact us if you are…
- NEW to grant seeking and want to learn how to save time and effort;
- EXPERIENCED in grant writing, but need your staff and/or board to understand the grant seeking process and help you raise grant funds; or
- READY to maximize your chances at finding and getting grant funding for your nonprofit or business.
“Grants4Good provided Stages with the guidance, assistance and encouragement to stop talking about grant writing and actually start writing grants for our community youth theater. We thought we had good programs for qualifying for grants but had no idea where to start or how to write them. Margit met with us, learned about our organization and theater offerings, and sent us a focused list of appropriate grants that match our mission. Together we started writing grants, and with her expertise, knowledge, and insight have obtained grants to help develop and expand our programs. Our board is thrilled with the success in receiving grants due to our relationship with Grants4Good. Grants4Good opened a whole new world for obtaining funding.”
– Sherry Vile, Executive Director, A Magical Journey Thru Stages (youth theater company in New York)
Grants4Good LLC knows that the biggest challenge to grant seeking is the time and staff required to find and get grants. We are in the process of developing products to streamline the grant writing process to ease the burden of grant seeking. Sign up for our mailing list to get the latest news and be the first to learn of our product release.