The Most Comprehensive Grant Writing Course in the Region! Learn all you need to get started in grant writing or improve your current skills. This course is just in time to help you develop those complicated New York State grants whose deadlines are quickly approaching, as well as federal, foundation and corporate grant applications.
Margit Brazda Poirier, a nationally-certified grant professional (GPC), will teach this 3-day course in Rochester, New York June 7-9, 2017 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. each day, with lunch included.
Space is limited to keep the class small and allow for 1:1 attention so register now!
The Grant Writing Boot Camp is for Nonprofits, Businesses and Grant Professionals that…
• Need to save time and streamline the grant writing process.
• Want to leave with their grant proposal DONE!
• Want to leave able to find, apply and receive grant funding for future projects.
During the 3-Day Grant Writing Boot Camp, you will learn:
- How to plan and build your grant application so funders WANT to award your organization with grants!
- All about the current climate of philanthropy
- Our grant seeking process in 7 simple steps
- How to develop your program evaluation plan using the Logic Model.
- How to research and approach funders for the best grant opportunities for your specific needs
- How to approach potential funders and track your grants
- How to develop the Needs Statement
- How to develop Program Budgets for your grant applications.
- How to write winning grant proposals for state and federal grants that STAND OUT from the competition
- How to address challenging questions in typical grant applications
- Get valuable feedback on your own program grant proposals
- How to prepare additional materials and documents you need for all grant applications.
As you can see, this is not an event where you will hear general concepts of how to apply for grants.
You will leave knowing how to find and apply for grants in the future, but you will LEAVE WITH YOUR CURRENT GRANT PROPOSALS PRACTICALLY DONE!
The investment to attend this intensive Grant Writing Boot Camp is $797, but can pay off at least 10-fold in the grants you receive after the event!
Register here OR contact Margit Brazda Poirier directly at 585-314-7869 or email@example.com with any questions.
P.S. Do you know someone else who would benefit from this Bootcamp? Please feel free to forward them this announcement or have them contact me directly with any questions.
A special thank you to our Gold Sponsor: ACT Rochester, an initiative of the Community Foundation,
and our Silver Sponsor: VIA Evaluation, providers of high-quality evaluation services.