On-Demand: ChatGPT and AI for Nonprofit Fundraising and Grant Writing
On demand until July 31, 2023 | $39
Discover how artificial intelligence and ChatGPT can help nonprofits, fundraisers, and grant professionals achieve their goals.
- Have you followed the latest news about AI (artificial intelligence), Chat GPT, and what it can do?
- Are you excited, curious, nervous, anxious or all of the above?
- Wondering if your nonprofit organization could benefit and how?
- Want to see how it works?
Then join me for this 1-hour on-demand webinar where we’ll explore the potential of artificial intelligence to help nonprofits, fundraisers, and grant professionals achieve their goals more effectively AND efficiently (think: save time!).
We will focus on ChatGPT, a language model trained by OpenAI that can understand and respond to human language.
During this webinar, you will discover:
1) What is artificial intelligence and how can it be applied to nonprofit fundraising and grant writing?
2) How can ChatGPT can be used to streamline communication with donors and supporters, automate grant writing, and personalize outreach?
3) What are the ethical considerations around using AI and how can it be used responsibly?
I’ll demonstrate how ChatGPT works and how it can be used to streamline your fundraising work, including how it can help develop grant proposals, letters, and even generate thank-you notes.
We will also provide resources and recommendations for further learning and important links.
By the end of this on-demand webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of how ChatGPT and AI can be leveraged for nonprofit fundraising success.
Register now as space is limited and it’s a BIG and relevant topic right now.
Once you register on Eventbrite, you’re in!
Margit Brazda Poirier, GPC, M.S., Owner and Founder of Grants4Good LLC® (www.grants4good.com), created the company in 2009 to help nonprofit organizations and businesses find and get grant funding. She is one of only 400 nationally-certified Grant Professionals and 1 of only 30 Approved Trainers in the U.S. on this topic.
Margit and her team have written and received millions in grants for nonprofits and businesses– and she has the unique perspective of understanding both grant seeking and grant making, given her experience leading a prominent New York foundation.
Her passion is teaching others to secure grant funding through her online course, www.AllAboutGrant Writing.com.
Learn the exact steps that helped raise over 30 million in grants for my clients.
© Grants4Good® All rights reserved