Conversations with Creatives
This episode covers a variety of important topics, such as:
- Why grants are so important for the Arts
- How individuals can apply for grants, normally earmarked for Non-profits, through use of a fiscal sponsor
- Resources for finding fiscal sponsors
- The benefits of using a grant writer
- Resources for finding grants locally and throughout New York State
- Suggestions for making your application as strong as possible
Hi, I’m Margit Brazda Poirier
I founded Grants4Good in 2009 to help nonprofit organizations and businesses find and get grants. Since then, I’ve helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for programs via private coaching, customized grant writing training, and my course All About Grant Writing.
Learn the exact steps that helped raise over 30 million in grants for my clients.
© Grants4Good® All rights reserved